- 2006 graduated from Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine
- 2011 Residency of Vilnius University Hospital Žalgiris Clinic, Facial and Maxillofacial Surgery, postgraduate studies, professional qualification of maxillofacial surgeon.
- 19th Congress of the European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery. Bologna, Italy, 9-12 September 2008.
- 3rd International Specialization and Advancement Course on Cranio-Maxillofacial and Oral surgery. „Diagnosis, differential diagnosis and treatment of specific and unspecific inflammations of soft and hard tissues of the face and the neck, directions of spreading and treatment management of abscesses and phlegmones of the face“. Warsaw, Poland, 19-21 March 2009.
- 5th International Specialization and Advancement Course on Cranio-Maxillofacial and Oral surgery.“Epidemiology , diagnosis and surgical treatment of malignant neoplasms of the head and the neck region. Warsaw, Poland, 19-21 November 2009.
- 20th Congress of the European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery. Bruges, Belgium 14-17 September 2010.
- Facial deformity surgery. London, United Kingdom, 19-20 May 2011.
- Emergency medical care. Vilnius, Lithuania, October 3-7. 2011.
- “Implantation of the upper jaw in the area of the posterior teeth. Sinus Lift ”, Vilnius, Lithuania, March 17, 2012. Vilnius Implantology Center.
2011 05 13, scientific practical conference “Topicalities of facial and maxillofacial surgery” report “Verucose form of squamous cell carcinoma”;
A.Talijūnas, L. Zaleckas “Proliferative Periostitis: Clinical Case and Literature Review” // Medical Theory and Practice