Those who can enjoy white teeth often reward others with their smiles. It is not impossible to disregard such people because to smile is to spread beauty and sincerity.
Are you not one of those who often smile widely? Consider this – sometimes all you need to finally have the confidence in yourself – white teeth.
We offer you a modern solution that has been tested by many people around the world – professional teeth whitening. Many studies confirm that whitening of healthy teeth is safe because the structure of teeth and surrounding tissues are not compromised.
Simetria Dentica offers two reliable and safe whitening techniques:
Teeth whitening in a dentist’s chair
First of all, the gums are covered with a special protective material. Then a special whitening gel is applied to the teeth. The next step – tooth enamel is treated with diode light, which reaches the deep layers of the tooth and allows to brighten the tooth enamel to the desired shade. The duration of the procedure is about 1 hour. After that, the teeth are covered with gel, reducing the sensitivity of the teeth. You will be able to enjoy noticeable results after the first procedure.
Teeth whitening with aligners at home
You do not need a quick result? You can whiten your teeth safely at home! You will need a special whitening aligners that will be produced by our clinic specialist.
First of all, our clinic doctor will produce a special whitening aligners for you. It is very simple – the doctor takes your dental prints and then the teeth are scanned with an innovative iTero scanner.
When the aligner is made, your doctor will give it to you along with a special whitening gel. You will need to inject this gel into the aligner and wear it every night. You’ll see the first results in a week, and the maximum results are reached after 10 nights.
Would you like to try the whitening procedure? Here are some things you need to know:
- The first step is the consultation with the dentist of our clinic. The specialist will assess the condition of your oral cavity and find out the reasons why the colour of your dental enamel has changed. At the same time, you will discuss your expectations, options, and choose the desired tone of color for your teeth;
- Your doctor will make a special treatment plan for you that you can always get familiarised with. This will make you feel quieter and safer;
- Before teeth whitening, professional oral hygiene is required. Removing the accumulated plaque on the tooth surface can provide an effective result. You will enjoy not only whiter teeth, but also the feeling of freshness and cleanliness;
- Do not forget that the sealants do not get whiter. For this reason, if you are planning aesthetic filling, teeth whitening should be done before;
- If you want exactly the same kind of teeth shade you have seen on the cover of a magazine or on a TV screen, it does not mean that you can achieve it. We would like to emphasize that the result of teeth whitening depends on many factors: enamel structure, your age, vitality of your teeth, personal hygiene or eating habits.
- For some people, the teeth whitening procedure may increase the sensitivity of the teeth. If this happens, it is advisable to use special products to decrease the sensitivity. It is not worth worrying, because after the whitening is finished, the sensitivity will completely disappear within a few days. Our clinic specialists will always take care of you and help you overcome any problems you may have.
Like many other dental procedures, teeth whitening is not suitable for everyone. Dental whitening choices should not be used if:
- Your tooth enamel is thin and fragile, and the teeth are extremely sensitive;
- You have problems with your gums or some periodontal diseases;
- You are under 18 years old;
- You have an allergy to a whitening material;
- You have abusive habits (alcohol consumption, smoking).
Do you have any more questions? Our clinic specialists are always ready to help you and provide all the information you need.
Let’s smile and the world will smile at us!