My biggest passion is functional-aesthetic dental filling. It provides the patient not only with a beautiful smile but also a healthy chewing system.
- 1998-2010 Anykščiai Antanas Vienuolis Gymnasium (secondary)
- 2010-2015 Vilnius University (Master of Dentistry)
Clinic of Orthodontics and Dentistry “Simetria Dentica”, Nemenčinės pl. 4E, Vilnius
- Functional-aesthetic dental filling
- Children and adult treatment of tooth decay
- Endodontic treatment of root canals
- Prosthetics of dental row defects
2015-2016 SE Šeškinė polyclinic – general practitioner;
2017 Teradenta – general practitioner;
Since 2015, Inmedika general practitioner;
Since 2016, Futuri dentes general practitioner;
- 2013 “Modern restoration concept”. / Prof. Dr.Lorenzo Vanini / Italy / Lithuania, Vilnius
- 2014 “Full oral prosthesis – classics and innovations”, Vilnius
- 2014 “Innovations in dental practice”, Vilnius
- 2014 “Orthopedic Dentistry – Modern Technologies”, Prodentum, Vilnius
- 2015 “Trends in Periodontology”, Vilnius
- 2015 “Dentistry in the 21st Century, Style Italiano Telesession”, Druskininkai
- 2016 “Clinical stages of dental crown defect restoration with mini prostheses (inlays / inlays). Subtleties of cementation ”, G.Pileičikienė, Kaunas
- 2016 “Aesthetic restoration of anterior and posterior teeth with a composite”, V.Vilkinis, Kaunas
- 2017 “Implant prosthetics from A to Z”, E. Vindašiūtė, Vilnius
- 2017 “Prosthetics of teeth and implants in the aesthetic zone”, E.Vindašiūtė, Vilnius
- 2017 “ABC of bite lifting and stabilization: dental prosthetics”, A.Auškalnis, R.Bagdonas, Kaunas
- 2017m “Edelweise direct veneer system”, S.Lampl, Vilnius
- 2018m “Dental treatment without drilling”, C.D’Arcangelo, Kaunas
- 2018 “Aesthetic and functional tooth crown extension”, N.Verina, Vilnius
- 2019 „Basics of bite lifting“, G.Kobs, Vilnius
- 2019 „Aesthetic filling“, Dentaliq, Vilnius
- 2020 “Direct restoration of lateral teeth”, Mindaugas Kudelis, Vilnius
Since school, I have been most interested in science. As a result, it was not difficult for me to choose the direction I would like to study. True, I had already joined abroad and was planning to study drug development, but after receiving an invitation from VU, I chose to study dentistry in Lithuania.
I am happy with this choice. I really enjoy interacting with people, listening to them and helping. I can’t imagine myself working in another field. During my doctor’s practice, I have tried many areas of dentistry. It helps in my daily work of treating adults and children. Still, my greatest passion is functional-aesthetic dental fillings. It provides the patient not only with a beautiful smile but also a healthy chewing system.
I believe that diligence, understanding and quality of work are important in our work. I am glad that the technologies in our clinic allow us to predict exactly what the outcome of the treatment will be. I try that our patiens would be happy. It motivates me the most.