I think a smile is the main integral attribute of health and beauty
2014 – 2017 Vilnius College – professional bachelor’s degree. Specialty Qualification of oral hygienist
- 2017 – now UAB DANTŲ GYDYTOJAS, oral hygienist
- 2018 “Periapical lesions and reciprocity of periodontal diseases, minimally invasive periodontal treatment and prevention”. Kaunas, Lithuania
- 2018 “Ergonomics in the work of an oral hygienist”. Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2019 “Treatment of periodontitis and periimplantitis”. Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2019 “Topical issues of dentistry 2019”. Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2020 “Oral hygiene without dramas”. Remote conference
- 2021 “Oral hygiene for patients with periodontal disease”, Distance learning
- Member of the Lithuanian Society of Oral Hygienists
- Member of the Lithuanian Chamber of Dentists
- 2014 – Individual oral hygiene training for preschool children – in Kindergarten “Užupiukas”
- 2016 – Erasmus placement during studies – in Tenerife
I think a smile is a key integral attribute of health and beauty. I am happy to have the opportunity to contribute to the creation of perfect smiles, to motivate and to help everyone understand that the path to oral health starts with a thorough daily cleaning of teeth and regular visits to an oral hygienist.
Positive daily work results, satisfied and happy patients are my “fuel” to keep improving and moving forward.