In my work, I follow the principles of minimally invasive dentistry, which allows to ensure a long-term result of treatment and create a flawless smile.
- 2009 – 2014 Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Academy of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Master of Dentistry.
- 2007 – 2009 Griškabūdis Secondary School, secondary education.
Clinic of Orthodontics and Dentistry “Simetria Dentica”, Nemenčinės pl. 4E, Vilnius
- Functional-aesthetic dental filling
- Children and adult treatment of tooth decay
- Endodontic treatment of root canals
- Prosthetics of dental row defects
2014.08.01 – now UAB „In Medica“ dentist.
2014.10.27 – 2020.06.03 Všį jurbarko r. PSPC dentist.
2015.01.03 – 2015.06.31 UAB „O.Gurevičienės šeimos klinika“ dentist.
2014 .02.14 – 2014.08.01 UAB „Šeimos medicinos klinika“ assistant dentist.
- 2022, Dr. Joan Gubau Mach :“The area of front teeth is the concept of minimally invasive aesthetic dentistry. How to create the perfect aesthetic restoration: the secrets of a master and a comprehensive clinical protocol. ”.
- 2022, Prof.Louis Hardan: „Direct restorations of composites: simple but effective methodologies for (in) everyday clinical situations and their stylish documentation. Composite restorations in the areas of anterior and molar teeth ”.
- 2022, Dr. A.Aukškalnis: “Composite bite lifting (with and without waxing)”.
- 2021, Dr.Maxim Belograd course: Direct Anterior Composite restoration. Step by step.
- 2021, E.Vindašiūtė-Narbutė course:”Dental prosthetics in the aesthetic zone”.
- 2020, Alejandro Bertoldi Hepburn course: Proper tooth restoration after endodontic treatment: a comprehensive modern approach to the restoration of dead teeth and the rational application of the method of fibrous pins.
- 2018, Training of persons responsible for radiation safety in health care institutions using dental X-ray diagnostic apparatus (responsible person’s certificate).
- 2018, Conference: “Difficult cases in the work of a dentist”.
- 2018, V.Vilkinis courses: “Aesthetic prosthetics with laminates: tooth preparation, temporary restorations, adhesive cementation, tooth insulation with ruberdam. Composite Restoration of a Discolored Tooth.
- 2017, V.Vilkinis courses: “Restoration of large tooth crown defects with fiberglass pins and composites. Restoration of endodontically treated molars with fiberglass composite Everx and direct composite overlay ”.
- 2016, Conference: “News in Dentistry”.
- 2016, Conference: “Dentistry Today”.
- 2015, Radlinsky Seminar “Aspects of Aesthetic Direct Dental Restorations”.
- 2012-2014, Member of the Student Mosque Society. Style Italiano, member of Smart Dentistry groups.
I have been dreaming of being a dentist since I was 7 years old. I was extremely curious and curious to watch the doctor’s work. Diligence, curiosity and purposeful pursuit of the goal helped to make this dream come true. Today, I will be happy to help patients overcome their fears and stereotypes about dental care and daily care. I believe that beauty lies in details, and success lies in knowledge and attention, so I am constantly learning and deepening my professional knowledge so that I can apply the latest and most advanced treatment methods.